This listing is for the cutting files used to laser cut this bench top down draft table on a CO2 laser including the Glowforge system. Be aware, you are not buying the physical item. This digital file may be used to produce tangible items for sale. You may produce and sell the physical product described in these plans.
Keep your work area tidy and reduce airborne dust with this DIY downdraft table that you laser cut yourself from 3mm (1/4”) Baltic Birch wood. While a full sized shop vacuum is recommended for maximum dust collection, any vacuum or dust collection system (4" maximum port size) can be used with the interchangeable adapter plate. Designed to be assembled with minimal glue (or none at all for future disassembly).
Finished product is approximately 18.5" wide (470mm), 10.5" deep (267.5mm), 5.7" tall (145mm). Perfect for sanding all of those laser cut projects!
Suitable for use with any laser capable of cutting 3mm wood material with a cutting area of at least 10.5"x18.5". This project requires approximately 10.5 square feet of 1/8” material.
Link to Video Instructions for cutting and assembly included.
Includes several popular file types:
As well as program specific files:
RDL (for RDWorks)
LBRN/LBRN2 (for Lightburn)
By purchasing and downloading this listing you agree to the following:
- You are buying digital files to make this project on a CO2 laser, you will not be sent any physical product.
- Unless otherwise stated, any digital file plans purchased from 702Savant may be used to produce items for sale. You may produce and sell the physical product described in these plans.
- You may not resell or share these files or the plans therein.
- You may not modify this file or the plans for resale.
- All sales of digital file plans are final and downloaded items are non-refundable. ALL DIGITAL SALES ARE FINAL!
Be sure to check out the other items in our Laser Cutting Files section. We're adding new designs all the time for you to make and sell.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Apr 13, 2023
very nice file easy to use.
Dec 17, 2022
Finished assembling it today and really like the design and final results.
Sep 4, 2022
May 9, 2022