This listing is for the cutting files used to laser cut this Birdhouse on a CO2 laser including the Glowforge system. Be aware, you are not buying the physical item. This digital file may be used to produce tangible items for sale. You may produce and sell the physical product described in these plans.
This design is for cutting from 3mm (1/4”) Baltic Birch wood. Glue up is simple and requires only minimal glue between tab pins. This is an easy project to personalize or decroate and can be produced quickly so you can work less and sell more.
Finished product is approximately 11.375" wide (290mm), 9.875" deep (250mm), 8.5" tall (215mm).
Suitable for use with any laser capable of cutting 3mm wood material with a cutting area of at least 9"x9".
Includes several popular file types:
As well as program specific files:
RDL (for RDWorks)
LBRN2 (for Lightburn)
By purchasing and downloading this listing you agree to the following:
- You are buying digital files to make this project on a CO2 laser, you will not be sent any physical product.
- Unless otherwise stated, any digital file plans purchased from 702Savant may be used to produce items for sale. You may produce and sell the physical product described in these plans.
- You may not resell or share these files or the plans therein.
- You may not modify this file or the plans for resale.
- All sales of digital file plans are final and downloaded items are non-refundable. ALL DIGITAL SALES ARE FINAL!
Be sure to check out the other items in our Laser Cutting Files section. We're adding new designs all the time for you to make and sell.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.