This listing is for the cutting files used to laser cut these Christmas Ornaments on a CO2 laser including the Glowforge system, or Cricut cutting machine. Be aware, you are not buying the physical item. This digital file may be used to produce tangible items for sale. You may produce and sell the physical product described in these plans.
This design includes 20 ball circular shaped ornaments plus a blank circle for cutting from Baltic Birch wood, MDF, Acrylic, or any other laser safe material. This is an easy project to decorate and it looks great right from the cutter. They can be produced quickly so you can work less and sell more.
Includes full shape, blank ornament for making two layer/two-tone markers or to customize/personalize your own designs.
Finished products are approximately 4" wide (102mm), 4.4" tall (112mm). They're easy to scale up or down if you prefer a larger or smaller ornament.
Includes several popular file types:
By purchasing and downloading this listing you agree to the following:
- You are buying digital files to make this project on a CO2 laser or other cutting machine, you will not be sent any physical product.
- Unless otherwise stated, any digital file plans purchased from 702Savant may be used to produce items for sale. You may produce and sell the physical product described in these plans.
- You may not resell or share these files or the plans therein.
- You may not modify this file or the plans for resale.
- All sales of digital file plans are final and downloaded items are non-refundable. ALL DIGITAL SALES ARE FINAL!
Be sure to check out the other items in our Laser Cutting Files section. We're adding new designs all the time for you to make and sell.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.