This listing is for the cutting files used to laser cut this Beer Bottle Caddy from 3mm (1/8”) Baltic Birch plywood on a CO2 laser including the Glowforge system. Be aware, you are not buying the physical item. This digital file may be used to produce tangible items for sale. You may produce and sell the physical product described in these plans.
Designed to fit 12oz long neck bottles and 12oz cans, this is a great project to personalize and makes a wonderful gift for any beer (or soda) lover. Assembly is quick and intuitive and only requires up to 5 small beads of glue (use CA glue to make it really quick) to create a solid project, making it so you spend less time making/assembling and can sell more items.
Finished product is approximately 10.25" wide (260mm), 7.25" deep (184mm), 11.25" tall (285mm).
Suitable for use with any laser capable of cutting 3mm wood material with a cutting area of at least 7.5"x11.5".
Includes several popular file types:
As well as program specific files:
RDL (for RDWorks)
LBRN2 (for Lightburn)
By purchasing and downloading this listing you agree to the following:
- You are buying digital files to make this project on a CO2 laser, you will not be sent any physical product.
- Unless otherwise stated, any digital file plans purchased from 702Savant may be used to produce items for sale. You may produce and sell the physical product described in these plans.
- You may not resell or share these files or the plans therein.
- You may not modify this file or the plans for resale.
- All sales of digital file plans are final and downloaded items are non-refundable. ALL DIGITAL SALES ARE FINAL!
Be sure to check out the other items in our Laser Cutting Files section. We're adding new designs all the time for you to make and sell.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Aug 9, 2023
Great file. Would buy from again.
Jan 20, 2023
I bought this item and imported the SVG files into Fusion. I was able to extrude them and 3D print this in pieces (scaled to fit my printer). It holds up and everything fits great. It will be a cool piece once complete.